§ 1 Scope
- The following license terms apply to all free products of the manufacturer Felix Waßmuth, trading under “D1strict” and/or “D1strict-Development”. The products are distributed either directly on the manufacturer's site at https://www.d1strict.de/ (and its subpages & subdomains) or in the plugin store of WoltLab GmbH.
- The terms of this license agreement apply exclusively. Verbal side agreements or any terms and conditions of the buyer are already now contradicted.
- By purchasing the products, you agree to the following license terms.
- Your right to use the product automatically expires if any of the terms of this license agreement are violated. Upon termination of the right to use the Product, you shall delete the Product from the servers and databases used and destroy all copies of the Product, including the documentation provided with the Product and any modified and altered versions of the Product.
§ 2 Rights of use
- The license for the software is unlimited in space and time.
- The sole right of use lies exclusively with the license holder.
- One installation is allowed per purchased license of the product, as well as one additional test installation, which is only accessible by the purchaser.
- Copyright notices and other features serving the software and source code identification may not be removed or changed. They are to be transferred to each copy of the software. This does not apply if you have purchased a “Branding Free” license from the manufacturer, which entitles you to remove the corresponding copyright and other proprietary notices.
- You may use the Software for commercial purposes, unless, otherwise expressly provided.
- You may not decompile, modify, or edit the Software beyond what is permitted by law, i.e., unless necessary to interface with other software products or to correct errors in the Software. However, you may modify, edit the source code of the Software as well as the corresponding database structure of the Software allocated by tables at your own risk in order to adapt it to your needs, both graphically and functionally.
§ 3 Sharing
- The source code and/or files of the Software may not be resold or distributed.
§ 4 Copyright provision
- The copyrights for the graphics and scripts created by the manufacturer remain solely with Felix Waßmuth, unless otherwise stated.
- You receive with the full payment, unless otherwise agreed, the rights of use for the created objects.
§ 5 Liability
- The manufacturer accepts no liability for any damage, errors, loss of data or the like that may arise from the use of the product.
§ 6 Severability clause
- If individual provisions of this contract are invalid or unenforceable or become invalid or unenforceable after conclusion of the contract, the validity of the remainder of the contract shall not be affected. The invalid or unenforceable provision shall be replaced by a valid and enforceable provision, the effects of which most closely approximate the economic objective pursued by the contracting parties with the invalid or unenforceable provision. The above provisions shall apply mutatis mutandis in the event that the contract proves to be incomplete.